I started my career as a newspaper reporter in Auckland, New Zealand. Since then I've interviewed everyone from fashion designers to charity workers for different publications and websites. Here's a sample of my recent work.
John Lewis Edition is a free glossy quarterly fashion and lifestyle consumer magazine and app, created by agency John Brown Media. My role as acting deputy editor included conducting interviews, writing and editing articles the 2015 Autumn issue and Christmas Annual.
Christmas Annual 2015
- Fashion designer Bruce Oldfield
- Violet bakery's Claire Ptak
- The Makery's Kate Smith
- Film maker and photographer Xanthe Berkeley
- DJ and entertainer Sophie Ellis-Bexter
- World's best bartender Ryan Lyan
John Lewis Edition Autumn 2015 issue
- Head designer, Another Country, Marie Dessaunt
- Head of Denim, Scotch and Soda, Oktay Ozkan
- Fat Buddha Yoga, founder and teacher, Jessica Skye
First Love Foundation charity website
I wrote a series of 'stories' for this website which were based on a series of interviews I carried out with a group of East Londonders who had ended up using a food bank during hard times. You read more about this project over here and read the stories below (zoom to increase size).